The UCC DEPAC® Inlet Valve is designed for vessel isolation service in high-pressure pneumatic conveying applications of abrasive material such as dry ash. The DEPAC valve uses UCC’s proven ball pivot swing disc technology with multiple seat and disc material options for extended service life and greater reliability The DEPAC Inlet Valve comes fully assembled and can be shipped pre-piped to reduce field assembly and installation costs. Retrofit upgrade kits are in-stock and available for fast delivery.
- The DEPAC valve utilizes UCC’s proven self-adjusting, spring-mounted ball pivot swing disc to provide reliable sealing
- Optional Durite or Tungsten Carbide seat and disc offer improved wear life over traditional seat and disc materials
- The spring-loaded packing design maintains uniform pressure on the packing to prevent leakage and extend life of shaft and packing.
- Valve complies with PED, ASME, and CSA design standards
- Inlet connections: 8” and DN200
- Outlet connections: 16” and DN400
- Max temperature: 570° F
- Max pressure: 130psig
- Available Accessories
- Limit switch
- Rotary vane or air cylinder operator
- Operator insulation kit
- Guard kit