The closed-loop Recirculation System converts a wet sluice system into a “dry” ash system without change to the existing bottom ash hoppers. This system reuses the conveying water and only requires a small amount of make-up water. A complete recirculation system replaces the ash pond with dewatering bins which separates the water and ash, a clarifying (settling) tank and surge (storage) tank. The ash is unloaded from the dewatering bins into transport vehicles for disposal. The recirculation system is ideal when water supplies are available and minimal outage time is required to make the conversion.
• Allows zero discharge of water into the environment
• Minimal system make up water usage
• Shortest outage time for converting existing sluice system
• Easily incorporates mill rejects
• Conveying rates up to: 150 TPH
• Conveying distances up to: 12 mi (20 km)