UCC Environmental is committed to providing our customers with all technical services needed for water and wastewater treatment. UCC has expertise at every stage of a water and wastewater treatment project, whether it is the early environmental impact assessment, the design process of a new treatment system, or the optimizing process of an existing system.
- Engineering Studies
- Water and Wastewater Sampling, Analysis, and Reporting
- Pilot Testing
- Monitoring and Correction of Corrosion or Scaling
- Temporary Solutions
- Outage Wastewater Treatment
- Rentals of Mobile Treatment System
- Chemical Injection Skids
- Analytical Capability by UCCE In-house Lab
- Wastewater & Solids Characteristics
- Treatability Testing
- Jar Testing
- Sludge Dewatering Testing
- Scanning Electron Microscope Imaging
- Particle Size Distribution Analysis
- Technology & Test Lab
Industries of Application:
• Utility Power
• Oil and Gas
How can we help?
Our team of experts are happy to help answer any questions you have about UCC’s water solutions.
“UCC is very easy to work with. They get us what we want when we need it.”
– Power Generation Supervisor, Western Utility