Proposed Effluent Limitation Guidelines (ELG) revisions may require coal fired powerplants to move to a Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) strategy for FGD wastewater and Bottom Ash Transport Water in the near future.
UCC can help you prepare ahead of the expected ruling. Here’s how:
• Provide an overview of what the potential rule changes are and how they will impact your facility
• Discuss compliance deadlines and potential project schedules
• Engineer solutions for process and water balance optimization
• Evaluate best available technologies to determine the most appropriate site-specific solution
• Confirm expected byproduct quality and volume implications for future operations
• Provide CAPEX and OPEX projections along with detailed proposals for project delivery
How can we help?
Our team of experts are happy to help answer any questions you have about UCC’s water solutions.