UCC Environmental is committed to ensuring the water from your FGD process is treated in a safe, compliant, and economical way. Our expertise in system design, process chemistry, plant integration, and operational excellence will ensure your plant expectations and effluent requirements are met without compromise.
UCC Environmental takes a wholistic approach to solve your toughest wastewater challenges. We evaluate your plant operations from the boiler forward to ensure environmental control system performance and FGD chemistry synergy. This allows us to reduce equipment complexity, maximize equipment availability, and ensures operational excellence through a detailed evaluation of your systems and sub-systems that significantly impact overall FGD wastewater treatment system design for full ELG compliance, VIP, Low Utilization, and non-ELG systems.
Our team is ready to partner with you to provide a site-specific solution for your FGD wastewater treatment needs. Whether you are in pre-liminary discussions for ELG level treatment or determining how maximize the performance of your existing physical or chemical treatment system to meet upcoming regulatory requirements – we can provide a full complement of engineering services to include treatability testing, process design, technology selection, operation and maintenance, and advanced treatment solutions to include any combination microfiltration, biological treatment, ultrafiltration, and reverse osmosis that is appropriate for your application.
UCC ENVIRONMENTAL FGD WASTEWATER SOLUTIONS:
- FGD Wastewater Treatment Systems – Permanent and Mobile Solutions
- Physical/Chemical + Biological + Ultrafiltration
- Physical/Chemical + Biological + Ultrafiltration + Reverse Osmosis
- Physical/Chemical + Volume Reduction + Biological + Ultrafiltration
- Water Balance Optimization/Water Re-Use
- Gypsum Cell Dewatering and Treatment Services
- Landfill Leachate Treatment
- Stormwater Management
- Byproduct Material Handling and Dewatering
- Byproduct Classification and Beneficial Use Guidance
UCC ENVIRONMENTAL ADVANTAGES:
- Proven FGD Wastewater Treatment Technologies
- Operational Flexibility and Streamlined System Integration
- Reduced Capital and Operating & Maintenance Costs
- Operation and Maintenance Services Available
- Remote Monitoring and Reporting Capabilities
- NPDES Program Compliance Support
- Successful Reference Installations
- Turnkey Project Delivery Options