The UCC TITAN SD valve is designed for dry, free-flowing material handling applications including pressure vessel isolation and as airlock dump gates. The TITAN SD utilizes UCC’s superior swing disc technology to ensure reliable sealing and decrease wear. Our valve ships fully assembled to reduce field assembly and installation costs.
- The TITAN SD utilizes UCC’s proven self-adjusting, spring-mounted ball pivot swing disc to provide reliable sealing with superior material for better wear resistance.
- Durite H and Tungsten carbide disc and seat upgrades offer greater valve wear life over standard stainless options
- Option seat heater help prevent material buildup in the valve for reliable conveying.
- Valve inlet size: 8”
- Valve outlet size: 10”
- Max. operating temperature: 750° F
- Max. Operating pressure: 50 psig with upgrade to 100 psig available