The UCC Hopper Isolation Gate is designed for hopper and vessel isolation as well as mill pyrites isolation applications. This rugged valve utilizes optimized blade guides and a rounded blade for improved performance and extended wear life of the valve. Our valve shipped fully assembled to minimize field assembly and installation costs.
- The Hopper Isolation Gate uses optimized blade guides integrated into the body to help support and align the blade, assuring gate operation in columns of material.
- UCC’s crowned packing gland design maintains uniform pressure across the packing, ensuring a tight seal on the blade.
- The rounded blade design prevents the blade from cutting into the packing, prolonging the life of the packing.
- Valve sizes: 8” and 12”
- Valve connection: ANSI Class 150 or PN10
- Operating pressure: 150psi
- Operating temperature: 850F
- Air cylinder, handwheel, or chainwheel
- Limit switches
- Lockout kit
- Pre-piped and wired junction box