The UCC Pin-Paddle Mixer/Unloader has a completely enclosed mixing chamber to ensure clean operation and is specifically designed to condition high calcium material. The pin-paddle design reduces buildup and maintenance frequency, time and expense.
- Efficient, low maintenance drivetrain achieves required capacities while minimizing the required power consumption
- Fast, counter-rotating shafts and pins create turbulent mixing while lifting the material optimal wetting and mixing
- High penetration nozzles are located at the highest point of the cover to prevent plugging and are independently controlled to ensure precise water distribution while the nozzle pattern provides a uniform distribution of water for a homogeneous mix and functional dust suppression
- Cleaning chains reduce buildup on the pins and paddles during operation
- Patented floating shaft seal arrangement compensates for shaft defections while the self-adjusting, dust-tight seal eliminates the need to manually tighten packing glands, which extends the wear life of the packing.
- Paddle Material: 304 Stainless Steel, DURITE H, UHMW-PE with Ceramic Tips
- Pin Cover Material: UHMW-PE
- Pin Cap Material: DURITE H
- Body Material: Epoxy Painted Carbon Steel, 316 Stainless Steel, UHMW-PE Lining Available
- Shaft Material: Epoxy Painted Carbon Steel, 316 Stainless Steel, UHMW-PE Lining Available
- Nozzle Material: Brass, 316 Stainless Steel
- Chain Curtain: Available
- Washout Header: Available