UCC Filter/Separators are designed as all-in-one units that provide high separation efficiency in abrasive material handling systems to meet stringent emissions requirements.
- UCC Filter/Separator vessel and component selections are specifically engineered to each application.
- Walk-in plenum with top bag removal allows convenient access for routine maintenance.
- Integral instrumentation and control panel reduce equipment cost and provides a single point for system integration.
- Pre-piped and pre-wired assembly option available to simplify field erection and reduce installation cost.
- Pulse-on-demand feature automates the cleaning operations to extend filter bag life.
- Dump-on-demand feature optimizes the transfer hopper operation, reducing gate wear and increases capacity and reliability.
- Vessel housing:
- Constructed from 1/4” steel plate
- Specialized interior coating protects against corrosion
- Discharge arrangement:
- Transfer hopper: Allows continuous operation of the Filter/Separator while emptying into the silo.
- NUVA FEEDER vessels: Direct integration with a pressure conveying system is available.
- Custom arrangements available.
- Vessel shape:
- Chisel Bottom Vessel: Preferred in most vacuum/pressure transfer systems where two outlets are required.
- Concentric Cone Vessel: Preferred for vacuum to silo configurations that require a single outlet.
How can we help?
Our team of experts are happy to help answer any questions you have about UCC’s Separating Equipment.