The UCC 130DB is designed for on/off pipeline isolation service in high-pressure pneumatic conveying applications. Our valve utilizes a two-piece body with an integrated bonnet. Our shaft seal design minimizes the wear area, extending wear life of the valve. The 130DB ships fully assembled with optional accessories for reduced field assembly and installation cost.
- The 130DB uses a bi-directional Viton seat to ensure positive line shut off or an optional metal seat for high-temperature applications.
- Optional purge air kit helps prevent material buildup in the seat.
- Valve sizes: 4” – 10”
- Valve connection: ANSI Class 150, PN10, or PN16
- Operating pressure: 130psi with Viton seat
- Operating temperature: 400F or 800F with metal seat
- Air cylinder motor operator
- Limit switches
- Purge air kit
- Lockout kit Guard
- Pre-piped and wired junction box